Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

OBJECTS SIZE IS NOT EDITABLE IN SCHEDULES/ ELEMENTS SCHEME in ARCHICAD 21,

levonarsh
Contributor
In previous versions it was not a problem to edit all dimensions of the objects in schedules/ elements scheme . In Archicad 21, I tried to change the height of an object, ( as I have done it all the time in previous versions ) but it is not editable now, while the other 2 sizes are still editable. I need this option very often. Why is it changed, or it is simply a bug ?
12 REPLIES 12
levonarsh
Contributor
Thank you for comments. I'll try to open AC11 file in AC 20,first, save, and then open in AC21.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you have access to the original SKP files, you should probably import those in AC21, that would probably be the most straightforward. Of course, if you do not have access to them, you need to try those other options.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
levonarsh
Contributor
The problem is, that, when importing into AC 21 the SU scene comes as a one whole GDL object, while importing in old way with SU add on into AC 11, I get from each component a separate correct gdl object with it's right name and layer. This is very important for my job.