BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Organize spacing in Text Tool Settings

A_ Smith
Expert
Hi.
Does anybody know how to make anchor_selection occupy less space? Because it has lots of free space, which I could use for other settings. Can I specify/change them to make it more compact?
Interface settings are default.
AC 22, 24 | Win 10
4 REPLIES 4
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Each panel in the InfoBox is a fixed width size, so the palette can be positioned horizontally or vertically. Many users use it in the vertical format next to their toolbox.
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
runxel
Legend
James wrote:
Each panel in the InfoBox is a fixed width size, so the palette can be positioned horizontally or vertically. Many users use it in the vertical format next to their toolbox.
Would be still a nice wish!
Especially since the default workspace has the toolbar horizontally. And I think it should be easy to programatically distinguish the direction of a toolbar and alter the content respectively.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
A.Smith, would you care to make this into a wish?
A lot of space could be saved in the previous Info Box area with such a feature implemented.

If you do make a wish, please post its link in this thread.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
A_ Smith
Expert
LaszloNagy wrote:
A.Smith, would you care to make this into a wish?
A lot of space could be saved in the previous Info Box area with such a feature implemented.

If you do make a wish, please post its link in this thread.
Thank you for pointing me out. I didn't know about wishes before...

here is the link
AC 22, 24 | Win 10
Learn and get certified!