Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

PDF and Justify Text Alignment problem

kevin b
Contributor
In AC10, I have a couple of paragraphs of text in our titleblock (on a master) which is Justified. The last line of which (correctly) is not Justified (ie. it just ends where it ends). When I publish and/or print to PDF (Mac OSX) the paragraphs show up with those last lines justified as well (ie, they are stretched waaaayy across the paragraph which looks really bad where its only a couple of words. This was never a problem in AC9 (Plotmaker actually).

Has anyone else run into this? Know a fix besides the workaround of putting in a bunch of underscores in white to fill to the end of the line?
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
I saw this in AC9 too, I think.
Tom Waltz
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
What font is causing the problem? I know the old Amyuni drivers had settings to tweak the text on output to PDF. Have you tried the different options in the PDF Document Options?

Just a guess really.

Cheers,
Link.
kevin b
Contributor
Its showing up with Arial, have not tried other fonts to see if thats a fix but you'd think Arial is pretty trouble free.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
Anonymous
Not applicable
It has made me crazy, first of all with illustrator.

I solve with this way, to open this pdf with illustrator.

I save in AC10 as PDF (with publisher),
Than with PDF-Prof. I save this as EPS,
and than I use Acrobat Destiler.