Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Plotmaker 9 EPS feature in AC10

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the PlotMaker 9 it was an option to save as EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) the drawing. (first the drawing had to be saved from AC9 to a PMK format)
This was THE BEST way to translate a AC9 drawing into a perfect SCALE\LINE WEIGHT into CoreDRAW X3 (or 12).
Now i cant find this feature anymore.

If its still there, can please guide me how to use it again.
-for a complete suite AC10/CorelDraw/Adobe Suite is ESSENTIAL!!!

Thanx
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Pitulon wrote:
thx guyz for replying on this one.

Well, i NEVER said that the PDF is NOT vectorial, but i said is NOT for further vectorial editing from a previous vectorial program . The vector conversion language of PDF is very BAD (or exact, or whatever) If u publish/print your drawing in PDF and try to reconvert it back to AC, you will loose on 1 meter, 1 milimeter so 1000 mm will become 999mm...it looses accuracy over these conversions, and not mentioning the curvers translated into line segments and exploding everything, even TEXT, into ONLY lines, and always distroing the drawing, so when imported as DWG or whatever it will look very BAD.
Anyway, my complaint was over the CorelDRAW language with ArchiCAD.
The EPS was the ONLY solution to export a AC9 drawing from PM9 into Corel with almost ALL features UNTOUCHED (fills, line weight, DRAWING SCALE (VEEERY IMPORTANT), curves, text)
Thanx for replying!
Lets add this EPS conversion back to AC10!!! and add it to WHISH LIST!
Cheers.
I agree with you 100%.
Eniko Pauko
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I added your request to the ArchiCAD Wishlist database.

Regards,

Eniko Pauko
Technical Support Engineer
Enikő Paukó

ArchiCAD Product Manager
Anonymous
Not applicable
Eniko wrote:
Hi,

I added your request to the ArchiCAD Wishlist database.

Regards,

Eniko Pauko
Technical Support Engineer
Nice
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Eniko.