BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Project Reviewer

Anonymous
Not applicable
Project Reviewer:

intention : to email a drawing to a client for mark up. The client not having autocad or archicad. Have the client markup the drawing and return it. then bring in the mark up for revision.

Problems.
[1] what do you email , i.e. which file and or folder. and if contents of folder what does client open? also attached files sent disappear when email is opened and closed, did you know that?
so this part is a mystery.
[2] if the client opens it from the reviewer file and marks it up and sends it back I get it as a html file and I can't bring it in as a mark up. So its no use.
Any one figured this out?
Thanks,
Chad
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi my friend!! sesms you are alone here huh? naah this forum usually help!!

any way i tried couple of things with Reviewer
1- i thnik u have to send the html file with the folder with the same name. and the folder named reviewer

2- after the client put his notes, u will recieve dwf or pdf files, and using the mark up tool in archicad you can have these notes " and just these notes" imported to your drawing in ARCHICAD!!! wooooow this must be a dream or something!! but its the truth!!

enjoy
Learn and get certified!