Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property Manager Conversions with fractions

fnsgreen
Newcomer
I am getting a conversion error when changing a frame width to a string in Property manager's STRCALCUNIT in Archicad 22 on MACOS Mojave.
It is taking a frame width (around a wall) of 7" and converting it to the string 0'-6 1/1".
While that may be technically true...I'm looking for something a little more simple.
There are some units that round correctly (those I tell directly the size I want) but the converter still gives it to me in feet and inches. (I would like this value to be in inches)
1 REPLY 1

Nguyen Minh
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator
Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue here and I am very sorry about the experience!

First, about the expression's unit conversion, I would like to make sure that the "decimal inches" is set for "Length Unit" in Options > Project Preferences > Calculation Units & Rules. This will ensure the correct expression unit in schedules.

However, I couldn't find the reason why it was converted to 0'-6 1/1". I'm not sure if this is the case that has been reported here: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=66426

I look forward to hearing from you about this issue. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!