Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Property Manager_create new properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
[list=]I would like to create a new property group listing the name of occupants and the rooms they occupy.
[list=]I have created the group named coordination --> inside this I will have the new property called occupants.

• HOW DO I ASSIGN A PERSON TO A ROOM? Please....
  • 11 REPLIES 11
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Would also like to add a 2nd Property:

Air Conditioning to be added (IF room is a kitchen or a Bedroom)

Thanks ....

I know so much as this one is an IF formula but, I cant seem to add the logic for the rooms...so air con is added only to 2 rooms
    Laszlo Nagy
    Community Admin
    Community Admin
    atfonit wrote:
    [list=]I would like to create a new property group listing the name of occupants and the rooms they occupy.
    [list=]I have created the group named coordination --> inside this I will have the new property called occupants.

• HOW DO I ASSIGN A PERSON TO A ROOM? Please....

• Set the Data Type of the Property to "Option set", define the Option Set values (e.g. the names of persons) and if you want to be able to assign more than one person to a room, then check the "Allow multiple choices" checkbox in the "Options Setup" Dialog.
    Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
    AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
    2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
    Laszlo Nagy
    Community Admin
    Community Admin
    atfonit wrote:
    Would also like to add a 2nd Property:

Air Conditioning to be added (IF room is a kitchen or a Bedroom)

Thanks ....

I know so much as this one is an IF formula but, I cant seem to add the logic for the rooms...so air con is added only to 2 rooms

Could you explain this in a bit more detail?
    Maybe a screenshot and a detailed explanation, like the value of X should be Aif this and this condition is met otherwise its value should be B.
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    To better explain :

I want to have Air conditioning in 3 rooms (3 zones). Bedroom / kitchen / Living room

So the property created is Air Conditioning (as part of the coordination group). Air Con is to be added IF in either of the above zones.
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Laszlo :

Regarding Occupants - the Option set list is set up - but how do i then assign a room to each person ?
    Laszlo Nagy
    Community Admin
    Community Admin
    Something like this?
    IF ( {Property:Zone/Zone Name} <> "Bedroom", IF ( {Property:Zone/Zone Name} <> "Kitchen", IF ( {Property:Zone/Zone Name} <> "Living Room", FALSE, TRUE ), TRUE ), TRUE )
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Here is the clarification for the Air Con.

? 3 rooms/ zones to have Air Con basically.
    Laszlo Nagy
    Community Admin
    Community Admin
    atfonit wrote:
    Laszlo :

Regarding Occupants - the Option set list is set up - but how do i then assign a room to each person ?
    You cannot assign a Zone to a Property available for a Person because Person is not an element type in Archicad.
    You can only assign a Person to a Property available for a Zone element.
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    Juat pasted the code : ? i have a read error.