Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Publishing PDF error with plans only

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been working up our building regulations drawings etc. for a detached house and had everything set up ok, view sets, layouts etc. all was well.

However when I came to set up the Coordinates I moved the entire drawing so that the survey 'Easting & Northing' 0.00 point was the same as the grey dot 0,0 point on my Archicad 16 drawing, this is how I have done it many times before, this way our coordinate tool just gives the setting out to the drawing zero point and so I can give any coordinates that the builder needs.

Now that this has been done I cannot export any of my layouts in pdf if they have a 'plan' on the sheet (I can export but I cannot open the pdf files).

It is all drawn in 3D, my elevations export fine, so do all the 2D details etc. but my floor plans, Setting out plans, M&E plans, Site plan, Site setting out etc. all export but when I click to open them it comes up with an error message (screen print attached), I can however open them in Acrobat Professional but not the free Adobe Reader X 10.1.7. which is what we have used for years!

has anybody had this issue or can help?
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!