BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Questions about linking Properties to Criteria

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
I have a set of Criteria set with AC 13, now that I open an AC 14 file, for some reason i do not see all of the Criteria, but only some of them... Why? Is there a way to import criteria?

Where are criteria saved? Individually in the file, or centrally at the library?

Screen9.jpg
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
11 REPLIES 11
Karl Ottenstein
I mean that the entire folder in the library structure is part of the 'list schemes' (basically, the Calculate Menu functions). They are not themselves a list scheme, but only via list schemes can you report any of the information you are generating by doing the linking.

Yes, I did not mean comparable libraries (default) - I meant exact the same (and no other) libraries. Since you have tried that, then the only other options (I think?) are (a) that you have some add-ons in 13 that are not in 14 - temporarily either remove all 3rd party add-ons, or make sure that you have the exact same ones in each, or (b) GS changed something in 14, which is what you asked at the very beginning...

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Hi Karl,
i have 1 addon loaded in both instances, and it's the same (ArchiStair2), but the same thing happens... i still miss some links in the AC14 file...

One other strange thing that i noticed today is that even though on the window (which by the way it can't STILL be resized... http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=32398 ) the criteria appear correct, when i click on the "Edit Criteria..." button for some links, i get a "?" missing... (see attached image)

I think there should be an answer from GS about this erratic behavior...
Screen-shot-2010-09-06.jpg
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
Learn and get certified!