BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Remote access with twlink file from a Mac

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got a couple projects on teamwork that I need to share with another office we're working with. I use all pc's and have successfully accesses tw remotely using the twlink file.

The other office is on Mac. I sent the twlink file as well as server name and port info but they have not been able to use either. Looking at the screen shots he sent me, there isn't am option to use the twlink file as there is on the pc and while there is a place to manually enter the server, there's not a place for the port to be specified.

My preference is for him to use the twlink file - I was having trouble with my system when I entered it manually, but the file got me in no problem.

His screenshots are below - you'll see that he incorrectly entered the twlink file name as server but has since tried the correct server name.

Maybe someone with a mac can give me some insight or point me to some instructions somewhere? I've been searching with no luck....

Thanks!

tw1.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
another screenshot
Stress Co_
Advisor
Your signature reads AC17... but it looks like he's using AC18.
You both should be on the same version/build.
He should get the attached in AC17
Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 3.15.24 PM.png
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Eduardo Rolon
"have to be" on the same version, no ambiguity on that requirement.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! That was the issue, he was using 18 when I'm still on 17. I saw other threads indicating v18 setup is a little different, hope it's not a hassle.
Learn and get certified!