BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Renovation windows don't show up in schedule AC20

Brad Elliott
Booster
I'm working on a remodel and trying to schedule the new windows in the existing exterior wall. When I open my standard schedule the existing and demolished windows show up. After rooting through the new criteria I find the Renovation Status criteria, but when I set it to new like the windows nothing shows up in the schedule. The existing and demo go away but I am still unable to get any new windows to show up.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
4 REPLIES 4
DGSketcher
Legend
In the schedule view settings check your layer combination and renovation settings. The same combination in the 3D model will indicate whether the required windows are displayed.

If that doesn't work then maybe you can post a screen grab of your schedule criteria.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Brad Elliott
Booster
Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought about looking at it in 3d. Discovered that the renovation filter setting in the schedule wasn't 'sticking'. I could select New Construction and close the settings but didn't get the windows to show. Going back the setting had defaulted to Existing Construction. Saved file and restarted application and now all seems to be working. I'm on AC20 and I've had a couple of these bugs where things didn't carry over cleanly from 19 but changing the setting state and restarting seems to work.
M1 Macbook Pro
Brad Elliott
Booster
Spoke too soon. Notice in the attached schedule image the windows are 3'-12" tall. Not a common dimension. Changing them all to a different height and then back to 4' seems to fix them. I plan on changing to 21 in a couple weeks, I hope it is less buggy.
3-12 windows.png
M1 Macbook Pro
Barry Kelly
This is a numerical rounding problem that has been happening for years.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=260557&highlight=schedule+rounding#260557

Seems if you update the value in the schedule it should be OK.
But if it gets the info directly from the window in the model it can appear like this.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!