Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Repairing a file on Teamwork

2raarchitecture
Booster

When opening up a solo file there is an option to repair it, yet opening a teamwork file there is no repair option. The architect I am working with said that the best he found out was that he had to safe as a solo file and reopen it. I wonder if there is another way. 

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full
2 REPLIES 2
Da3dalus
Enthusiast

That's the way I've always done it.  "Take it down" from the BIMCloud, Open the PLN with a Fix, and while you're at it, try to relink Libraries, find missing parts, purge the Embedded Library, purge extra Attributes, repair Hotlinks and External Drawing links, and check for missing filters in Views.  If you find a lot, close it and re-Fix it.  Delete or re-name the old Teamwork file, and Re-share.  It can sometimes work wonders, but not always.

Chuck Kottka
Orcutt Winslow
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

ArchiCAD 25 (since 4.5)
Macbook Pro 15" Touchbar OSX 10.15 Core i7 2.9GHz/16GB RAM/Radeon Pro560 4GB
2raarchitecture
Booster

Thank you sir. Received. 

2RA Building Workshop
www.2rabldgworkshop.com

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz. 16.0 GB. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU.
ArchiCAD 25. 5002 USA Full