BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

!Restored: Artlantis 2.0 available to download at: www.artlantis.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear ArchiCAD Users,

Abvent just release Artlantis Render 2.0 and Artlantis Studio 2.0.

These versions are available online at :

www.artlantis.com

Artlantis Render 2.0 is for still images (perspectives, parallel views)
Artlantis Studio 2.0 is for still images + animation (sequences, panorama, VR Object).

Best regards.
Alain Picard
Abvent
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
Picard wrote:
Artlantis Studio 2.0 is for still images + animation (sequences, panorama, VR Object).
Is this the only differences between versions? Or is there other functionality that doesn't exists in Artlantis Render? Can't find info at your homepage.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes these are only the differences.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Picard wrote:
Yes these are only the differences.
And when do we know the price?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please refer to your reseller.

http://artlantis.com/index.php?page=&langue=en

Alain
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I export an Artlantis studio 2.0 from Archicad 11 - 3'd window when there is no export add-on yet? I saved a 1.2 file and was not able to open it with 2.0. What is the solution?
Dwight
Newcomer
That's the way all right.
Dwight Atkinson
Djordje
Ace
outpostarc wrote:
How do I export an Artlantis studio 2.0 from Archicad 11 - 3'd window when there is no export add-on yet? I saved a 1.2 file and was not able to open it with 2.0. What is the solution?
How come? It works very nicely ... when you are opening an older ATL file, 2 even asks you whether you would like to save the original as a backup
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Picard wrote:
Dear ArchiCAD Users,

Abvent just release Artlantis Render 2.0 and Artlantis Studio 2.0.

These versions are available online at :

www.artlantis.com

Best regards.
Alain Picard
Abvent
How do I get pre sales questions answered? I have signed up with out a activation response and have emailed bondier@abvent.ch also with out response?
Thanks,
Joseph
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
outpostarc wrote:
How come? It works very nicely ... when you are opening an older ATL file, 2 even asks you whether you would like to save the original as a backup
I not sure what happened but it's working now. So no problem. Thanks.
Learn and get certified!