Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Roof goodies not appearing

Mimsy
Booster
Hi - I'm trying to put tiles on a roof for a construction detail. I thought the best way to do it would be to download the goodies including the Roof Accessories and use the roof surfacer tool. I downloaded the goodies, but when I select the roof and open the design extras, I am only getting the option for adding a ceiling grid. I downloaded the correct goodies for my version of ArchiCAD.
I know Graphisoft guarantee nothing with the goodies. Can anyone suggest where the roof surfacer has gone, or is there a different way to put tiles on the roof? Thanks
AC24 Australia | Windows 10 64 bit | IC3D Workstation, 64GB RAM, 4.9GHz i9 core
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
When you install the accessory goodie, it also creates an 'Accessories' library which you will find the it program folder where Archicad is installed.
You need to load this library with your Library Manager.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly
When you install the accessory goodie, it also creates an 'Accessories' library which you will find the it program folder where Archicad is installed.
You need to load this library with your Library Manager.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Mimsy
Booster
Yep, that got it. Thanks!
AC24 Australia | Windows 10 64 bit | IC3D Workstation, 64GB RAM, 4.9GHz i9 core