Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Rooflights Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

I am trying to create a rooflight schedule and I am facing two issues. First, there are some rooflights that do not show up in my schedule and I cannot figure out why as my only criterion is for the element to be a rooflight and secondly the rooflights do not recognise the zone they are in. I created a new zone all around the roof light and checked in the 3D that the roof light is in the volume, but still.

Hopefully some of you has faced similar issues ?

Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend
In the view map choose your roof light schedule, you need to ensure that the settings for your schedule are using a layer combination which has the zones displayed.

The view settings under properties shows the layer combination as N/A which is wrong! I have reported it as a bug.

If the zones are trimmed by the roof then they should connect with the roof light and can be included in the roof light schedule using "Related Zone Name" or "From Zone".
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for coming back, I will check what you propose