Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

SOME DIMENSIONS DO NOT UPDATE IN TEAMWORK

cmartonffy
Booster
Using Archicad 23 build 4006 on both machines and BIMserver 2020.1 we experienced dimensions on details that do not update when updated by the team member that created them.

Once the dimension was modified (moved stretched) and then "send and receive" re-executed, dimensions updated.

Has anyone else experienced this?
AC 23 | INTEL i9-9900 64GB RAM| NVIDIA QUADRO P1000 4 GB GDDR5 |WIN 10
USER SINCE AC 19
12 REPLIES 12
cmartonffy
Booster
Thank you users for your posts re: the similar problem. My office has been corresponding with Graphisoft Support and are scheduling a webshare with them to replicate the issue. We will share the outcome of those efforts.

Best,
Claudio
USER SINCE AC 19
Solution
cmartonffy
Booster
The AC Tier 2 Support team looked into this and suggested looking at apps/extensions that may be conflicting with the "drawing" (i.e. showing on screen versus actually being in the BIM database).

We did try disabling/removing some Windows Apps from startup (not Archicad extensions) on my computer, they included TinyTake, Skype, among others.

Also, a trial period of CI Tools (for Archicad) expired, disabling those extensions on AC.

I am not sure exactly what did the trick, but we are back to smooth operation. Let's consider the issue closed until further notice.

**Note** whatever we did helped BOTH the AC23 Dimension problem and an Adobe InDesign problem with keyboard shortcuts (i.e. the "CTRL-D" command not working).
USER SINCE AC 19

We are using AC25 Teamwork Basic and currently facing the same issue of dimension not getting updated in detail views.

Please guide me through specific steps for solution.