Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Save to DWG

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a question regarding translating to dwg from a teamwork file with many hotlinked units for an apartment complex. In the layout book, are unit plans linked from the Unit file View Map. When I went to translate the file to dwg, the file itself only showed the first unit as dwg and repeated the same plan for the rest of the unit shown on the layout book and disregarded the 7 other unit plans in the file.

Does anyone know the reason? I have tried changing the dwg option to show as "cropped view's content" vs "full views content"

By using Cropped View's content, I was able to see each of the unit on top of each other, since the origin of each of the unit were the same as well as the layers.

Is there a way to show the layout view without converting them to blocks?
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
What if you use the "Paper Space with Cropped View's content" option and use the "Linked XREF Drawings option" in the "Place Drawings into" field?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I tried that as well. The only link it created was the first unit on the layout. The 7 other units shown on the layout is not created. To add, we are currently on A15.