Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule Area per person for occupancy load - AC22

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Greetings, I am using the Total Zone where the Area per Person field is used to automatically calculate the total occupants based on measured area. I desire to have that field displayed in the schedule as well but when I attempt to add that field it does not appear in the drop down list. Is there a way to add that field to the drop down list? Thanks, Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Scott,

I was able to add it by clicking the arrow next to Add Fields at the bottom and choosing Library Part Parameters. Should be able to find the zone object you're using and get information from there.
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thanks Andrew, that worked! Sorry for the late response, I did not receive an email notification. Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.