Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule Structure Setting

DGSketcher
Legend
I created a new Schedule and saved as a View, I then spotted the "Finishes" aspect of the components were missing in the 2D Plan View. Does anyone know how to preset or change the Structure Display setting which is greyed out. There is no guidance at the GS Help Centre as to how this works or how to change it. In the end I had to recreate my schedule using one of the list views in the template that was displaying finishes.

Personally I don't see any logic in locking the setting, for me the interactive schedule is not really any different to a floor plan or elevation, I should be able to freely set what is displayed.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
3 REPLIES 3
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry about the experience!

I tried to replicate this issue (with AC24 4018 INT) using a simple composite wall with 2 skins. Even though I created the schedule view with "Core Only" active in floor plan, the saved schedule view still shows all wall skins in 2D Plan Preview column.

Could you share some screenshots of which elements are included in the saved schedule view?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

DGSketcher
Legend
Hi Minh,
I mentioned this over on the Dev forum. Looks like it was a file glitch as it can't be reproduced. It did flag up another bug and there were some recommendations made on documentation, but I don't think this needs more action. I am sure there are others items on this forum in need of much greater attention.

I didn't get a definitive answer but I have a feeling the schedules are supposed to always show the entire element for consistency in the listed / calculated data e.g. surface areas etc.

Thank you for enquiring.

Trevor
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Trevor,

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that this is not a recurring issue. Feel free to let me know if somehow it happens again!

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT