Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule curtain wall

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I would like to make the elevations of the curtain walls to appear in the table but it doesn't show up.
Can you help me?
15 REPLIES 15

When you define the criteria for the Curtain Wall Schedule, you should use the "Element Type is Panel" criteria, which should schedule Curtain Wall Panels, including Curtain Wall Doors and Windows.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

Thank you Laszlo!

I did exactly what you said, and it worked. Pity is, that I'm not able to go to a specified panel in 3D view directly from the schedule via the 'show in 3D' button, since panel is a sub-element of the curtain wall, and cannot be selected without going into 'Modify' mode. 

Only, at least in my universe, panels aren't sold separately nor can a "out of the box" panel schedule help the manufacturer understand the typology of the panel without a complete view and understanding of the entire scheme, including mullions, transoms, etc. Therefore it is quite necessary for a general overview of the curtain wall with markings on the curtain wall itself. At least that's what all my suppliers asked for (Schuco, Reynaers, etc.).

This implies that Archicad is seriously lacking support for such a basic thing.

Victor Cosmin Pop / Architect

www.atelierularhitext.com

AC25 INT • M1 MacBook Pro 8 GB RAM (for late nights couch working) • Windows 10 2080TI Ryzen 5950X 128 GB RAM (for burning money on electricity)
Hobbesnb
Booster

Agreed to all above. I'd like to add that being able to assign window/door markers to curtainwall panels classified as doors or windows is a necessity. I can't make a curtainwall door show as any other door with a marker on my drawings with a zone name + ID. The tool itself is great, but let's get some usable data out of it!

Scott Graham, AIA LEED BD+C

Principal | BIM Manager

Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.

Wyomissing, PA 19610

V6.5-26.0
Ricardo Heim
Booster

@Hobbesnb you can press tab to select only the panel in the curtain wall when holding the door label tool. It will grab the ID. 

RicardoHeim_0-1696362949320.png

And you can set the panel to a door classification, so you can filter it in the schedule, but it will not show the dimensions.

RicardoHeim_1-1696363009829.pngRicardoHeim_2-1696363029923.png

I managed to create a property that colects the size of windows/doors or the size of the panel: 

RicardoHeim_2-1696366067316.pngRicardoHeim_3-1696366076621.pngRicardoHeim_4-1696366088135.png

You can do this to each information you whant to show, a property for each information.

RicardoHeim_5-1696366199229.png