Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Schedule formatting display on layout

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having this strange problem with schedule layouting (currently working in v.22). My problem is that the schedule is showing different formatting in Project/View Map and a different one when placed on a Layout.

The problem is with Cell Borders "Separators Only" when "Records by Column" Style is selected.

It's not a deal breaker (I might even like the "layout" version better) but is there a way to make them show the same thing?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

This one is a known issue (issue #186904). Last time I have heard of it, it was in ARCHICAD 18.

It is not a very commonly used combination of settings, so barely anybody comes across this. On the other hand, fixing it would require a huge development, so we couldn't put our resources to this yet. We will see when we will be able to get to it (hopefully soon).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
I can confirm the same thing. When only the vertical separators are turned on the horizontal separators show on the left column anyway in Layout, but they do not show up in the schedule. If it is any consolation, you can show only that left column with horizontal and vertical bars and the other columns with only vertical bars. That left column can be configured for the lines separately from the rest of the schedule.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

This one is a known issue (issue #186904). Last time I have heard of it, it was in ARCHICAD 18.

It is not a very commonly used combination of settings, so barely anybody comes across this. On the other hand, fixing it would require a huge development, so we couldn't put our resources to this yet. We will see when we will be able to get to it (hopefully soon).

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit