Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Schedule of Building Information

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Greetings. I am trying to make a schedule of standard properties associated with a building project. I have made a Group in Properties for Building Information, including Occupancy, Building Use, Type of Construction, Allowable Area, etc. Some of these will use an option set with predetermined values, for instance Occupancy could be S-1, S-2, F-1 & B (using allow multiple selections). In the schedule I am unable to make the selections for each of those property fields. Where am I going wrong? Please see the attached screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kpfPznzhiob6HTluQed4LjpLTupajD3L
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thanks Gerry, all was set correctly however the Zone layer was hidden so the schedule freezes under that condition. When visible one can edit. Thank you for your time. Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
poco2013
Mentor
The first thing to check is that the classification set for the properties and that set for the Zone match and that the properties & group you created show up in the Zones under "properties and classifications"

If they match -- works for me in 22

if you select a data row -- can you select the object from the schedule?
Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27
Solution
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thanks Gerry, all was set correctly however the Zone layer was hidden so the schedule freezes under that condition. When visible one can edit. Thank you for your time. Scott