Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedules: ArchiCAD20 Wardrobe Elements in Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I would like to do a schedule from my wardrobes in Elements. But it just works as one piece.
Is there any way to do this as a wardrobe Element so in the list he will separate the things and not to draw wall elements piece by piece?
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys.. please, could anyone help me??
Barry Kelly
Is your wardrobe an object or are you creating it from walls, slabs, columns, etc.?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
Is your wardrobe an object or are you creating it from walls, slabs, columns, etc.?

Barry.

It is an object... and i am exactly trying to avoid to do it with walls.

A17A.
Barry Kelly
If it is a single object then you can only schedule it as a single object.
If you want to schedule items like number of shelves, number of drawers, door style, etc., then you will need parameters in your object for these.
You can then add these parameters to your schedule field to output these values.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
If it is a single object then you can only schedule it as a single object.
If you want to schedule items like number of shelves, number of drawers, door style, etc., then you will need parameters in your object for these.
You can then add these parameters to your schedule field to output these values.

Barry.

Hey thanks for your answer.
Parameters like in the property manager or how?

Thx
A17A
Barry Kelly
You can schedule properties from your objects but you will have to add the properties (if they don't already exist) and manually update the value in each of your objects.
I was meaning to schedule the object parameters, but this will depend on your object and what parameters it has.
For an example see the attached image.

If your object doesn't have the parameters you want then yes you will need to use properties which can be added to the schedule in the same way except you want "Parameters and Properties" instead of "Library Part Parameters" when you "Add Fields".

Barry.
schedule_parameters_2.jpg
Versions 6.5 to 27