Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedules and 3D view

Karol Argasinski
Enthusiast
Dear all,

I have a question regarding schedules. Some of the types of doors are not possible to view in 3D (I use that often for edition purposes). It's not only one type, several of them are not 'clickable'. This is teamwork project, so everything is reserved.

All the best,
Karol
OPENBIM does works!
ArchiCAD 22/23/24/25/26/27 INT &POL

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 128GB RAM, GeForce RTX 3070, Windows 11 Pro
MBP 14 M1 Max 10C 32GB
http://www.bimfaktoria.pl/
7 REPLIES 7
Hello,

Did you mean this...

...to this ?

Make all your layers visible again !
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
When you select an item in the schedule, and it's locked or hidden etc, then a panel will appear on the left at the bottom for information about the selected item (why it's not editable).
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
Karol Argasinski
Enthusiast
James wrote:
When you select an item in the schedule, and it's locked or hidden etc, then a panel will appear on the left at the bottom for information about the selected item (why it's not editable).
Dear James,
Okay, some of my elements are locked, but how can I unlock them if I can't see which doors are problematic in a 3D window?

Kind regards,
Karol
OPENBIM does works!

MBP 14 M1 Max 10C 32GB
Barry Kelly
Karol wrote:
Okay, some of my elements are locked, but how can I unlock them if I can't see which doors are problematic in a 3D window?
Open a 3D view.
Turn all the layers on that have doors in them.
Then issue the 'Unlock All' command in the Edit menu or with the tool bar button if you have one.
This is assuming you have teamwork permission to unlock them (I don't use teamwork so not exactly sure what you have to do there).

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Karol wrote:
Dear James,

Kind regards,
Karol
Hi Karol.
If the element is visible in the model, but locked, then the show on floor plan/3d buttons will still be active. Try going to floor plan, turning on all layers, going back to the Schedule (use the project map to navigate for this rather than views which store the layer combination) then show in floor plan that Wall that is locked. You can zoom to it, and it'll select (with light grey nodes).

(EDIT: Or as Barry said )
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
Hi Karol

Unlock all your layer
Or
Unlock all (Edition/Lock/unlock all)
Or
Add the unique ID to see which élément is locked
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Karol Argasinski
Enthusiast
Thank you all for support, Unlocking all layers worked like a charm!

Regards,
Karol
OPENBIM does works!

MBP 14 M1 Max 10C 32GB