Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedules covert by fill

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason all my schedules are covert by a fill when I open a layout.
When I explode the schedule, I can remove the fill and the text and lines show up.
The schedules were in the layouts for weeks and never showed this problem, until this morning.
I also opened the backup from yesterday, but that has the same issues, so it's probably something that I changed yesterday
I tested a new drawing, but there the schedules show correct.
Any idea's or suggestions?
7 REPLIES 7
Barry Kelly
I can't say I have ever see a white fill in front of schedule.
But something you can try is to select the schedule (drawing ) in the layout and check in the drawing settings if the background is set to 'transparent' or not.
I always have mine set as transparent.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I can't say I have ever see a white fill in front of schedule.
But something you can try is to select the schedule (drawing ) in the layout and check in the drawing settings if the background is set to 'transparent' or not.
I always have mine set as transparent.

Barry.
Yep, I tried that as well, the strange thing is they where normal for the last weeks, so I probably changed a global setting because its affecting all the schedules, If only I new which one.
Barry Kelly
MombergNZ wrote:
Yep, I tried that as well, the strange thing is they where normal for the last weeks, so I probably changed a global setting because its affecting all the schedules, If only I new which one.
I am not sure what it could be.
Model View Options, Graphic Overrides and Renovation Filters don't have any effect in layouts.

What version of Archicad are you using?
Does it print normally or as a white fill.

Something else to try.
If you can place a new schedule that is fine then ALT-click that drawing frame to inherit its properties and then CTRL+ALT click to inject them into the one with the white fill.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I am not sure what it could be.
Model View Options, Graphic Overrides and Renovation Filters don't have any effect in layouts.

What version of Archicad are you using?
Does it print normally or as a white fill.

Something else to try.
If you can place a new schedule that is fine then ALT-click that drawing frame to inherit its properties and then CTRL+ALT click to inject them into the one with the white fill.

Barry.
I use AC20 v5025 NZE (New Zealand version).
We print on a white paper, so I can't say if there was a white fill background. as far as I know, schedule's don't have a background color.

I just put a different schedule which I haven't used before (Door schedule) on a layout, and now all the schedules are restored to normal without changing or pipetting them
It's probably a Friday thing, thanks for thinking along.
Barry Kelly
Some sort of display glitch I guess.
Glad you have it sorted now.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've got the same issue here with a fill appearing on top of the schedule in the layout view. Any idea what I can do to fix it?
Barry Kelly
Probably a bit late for you now Richard but maybe this will help in the future.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=273429

I have no way to test if this actually works or not as I have not come across the problem myself.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27