Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Sign into Project in a BIMcloud sub-folder

gdford
Advisor

I have projects that i use as hotlink modules in a subfolder in my BIMcloud as a service. For the first time, I have tried to sign-in to one of these projects directly via teamwork. For some reason in the Teamwork log-in process I cannot drill down and see the models in the folder that i want to sign-in to. I can see the folder, but not the  .pln or .mod files that are in the folder. This does not appear to be a user access issue.

Is it just not possible to open a project file located in my BIMcloud as a service sub-folder?

Can I only open a project located in the root directory?

gdford_0-1660073867238.png

Gary Ford
Self Employed - Modeling, Estimating, Construction
Archicad 12-26
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000
3 REPLIES 3
gdford
Advisor

ok - this settles it - I am stupid!

maybe if i published the project to the bimserver instead of uploading the project file to the bimserver it would help.... listening in the zoom meetings and working at the same time makes a mess.

Gary Ford
Archicad 12-26
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Yes, uploaded PLN and MOD files can be linked into a project, but you need to download them first to be able to open them. Sharing the same files on BIMcloud Software as a Service / BIMcloud allows you to open them in Archicad.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

thanks - I got it figured out - I was having a moment of stupid!!!

Gary Ford
Archicad 12-26
(RAM) 128 GB
NVIDIA RTX A2000