Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Summary of Pens Used

JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast
Hi,

Is there a way of getting a summary or a list of all the pens used in the project? We are trying to match these pens with autocad pen set but I only need to do this for pens used within the project.

is there a way of exporting a list of the pens used?

Any help will be greatly appriecated. Thank you!

John
John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
John:

You can use the Attribute Manager to see the pens used in the project (I think this also includes pens used in the default settings of the tools). You can export a text file of the pens, but when I did this, the In Use column was empty.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
John:

You can use the Attribute Manager to see the pens used in the project (I think this also includes pens used in the default settings of the tools). You can export a text file of the pens, but when I did this, the In Use column was empty.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
JCCARLOS91
Enthusiast
Hi David,

Thank you for the response. This definitely helped.

Thanks for the advice too. Will do that!

John
John Carlos
AC25 | iMac 2019
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
John:

Glad to help, thanks for adding your signature.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture