Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Summing Interactive Schedule Columns

toman311
Enthusiast
Hey everyone,

I've been using the new Expressions feature in ArchiCAD 22 and I'm not having any luck in trying to figure out how to add values in multiple columns.

I've been calculating the number of bricks required from all kinds of element types in ArchiCAD. I got bricks on roofs, walls and wall ends, beams, meshes, slabs, and over and under windows and doors as headers and sills. All of these elements make up the model and it doesn't look as strange as it sounds.

How do I go about taking these column totals and totaling them together to get one single number of bricks in the Interactive Schedule. If I can't do that in the Interactive Schedule, how to I go about doing this?
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Can you post screenshots of your Scheme Setup and the resulting Schedule?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
toman311
Enthusiast
Here is the Scheme Setup and the resulting schedule. I still need to do some cleaning up on the schedule, but for the most part, it's done... except for the total sum of the bricks in the schedule. It would be nice if it could be in ArchiCAD.
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB