cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Surfaces Schedules cannot show properties in AC23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I have migrated a project from AC22 to AC23, and I am experiencing problems with a schedule not showing properties that worked fine in AC22.

I have 4 curtain walls, each orientated differently, north, south, west and east. Each orientation I have created as an Option Set in the Property Manager so I am able to group/sort the panels in the curtain wall after orientation.

After migrating to AC23 I cannot get the schedule to show the orientation property, and I am staring to think this is a bug. Both Element og Component schedules seem to be able to show properties.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Stig
1 REPLY 1

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Stig,

Thank you for your report and I am sorry about the experience!

To understand you correctly, I made a small test file similar to what you described. To me, after open this file and migrated to ARCHICAD 23, the Option Sets I made (test) show up correctly. Is this the case here with your project?

https://graphisoft.sharefile.com/d-sf058d3090014c72b

If it is something else, I would be grateful if you are willing to share the ARCHICAD 22 file with us, so that I can test the process internally. Please reply either here within the post directly or through a PM and I will provide you a secure GRAPHISOFT link where you can upload your file to.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you about this!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!