BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

TEAMWORK LIBRARIES

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to connect to a teamwork project online.. but it is taking so long because the libraries from the host are too heavy..

if i copy the libraries in a USB.. can I connect to the project using the local libraries i've copyed.. so it wouldn't take so long transfering the host's libraries?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Impossible. That's why 13 was unworkable. 14 introduced the travel pack which saves file and parts into one. Put that on your USB and you are good to go. For remote users we've also sent a travel pack out and got one back latter transferring the file over a VPN (could have been FTP or via a service like yousendit). Hope that helps.
Karl Ottenstein
More details:

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Teamwork/WorkFromHome

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I exported a travel pack from one of the clients (PC-02) and not from the server (PC-01)..

so when i opened the travel pack in a remote pc.. the "open a teamwork project" pops up, and somehow.. in that computer, the project appears in server PC-02 and not in the original server PC-01

is that an issue?
Learn and get certified!