BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

TW access question?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
I discovered that (AC21 have tried older) a user with server/project admin rights can join any project!? We will do some projects with strict rules regarding access (only the very few that will work on the actual project can have access). If I'm right that it's not possible...does it work with BIMcloud?

/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Mats,

Yes, on BIM Server if a user has at least Project Administrator Management permissions, he is able to see and join any of the projects. It is by design setting for Simplified Permission System what BIM Server uses.

However, on BIMcloud it is possible to use the so called Detailed Permission System, which allows you to configure more precisely what your users can access. For further details I would suggest to contact your local distributor.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Mats,

Yes, on BIM Server if a user has at least Project Administrator Management permissions, he is able to see and join any of the projects. It is by design setting for Simplified Permission System what BIM Server uses.

However, on BIMcloud it is possible to use the so called Detailed Permission System, which allows you to configure more precisely what your users can access. For further details I would suggest to contact your local distributor.

Kind regards,
Noémi

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Learn and get certified!