BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

TW1 vs. TW2 - someone please clarify for others

rob2218
Enthusiast
I've been told that the term used here as "TW1" refers to file sharing options as it relates to Archicad version 12 down to about version 8 or so.

And that TW2 relates to the teamworks functions from AC13 and AC14, is this correct?

I just want to clarify this up for other users here who are not familiar with these terms when forum members write TW1 and TW2 as to what they are exactly referring to....thanks.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
rob2218 wrote:
I've been told that the term used here as "TW1" refers to file sharing options as it relates to Archicad version 12 down to about version 8 or so.

And that TW2 relates to the teamworks functions from AC13 and AC14, is this correct?
Yes, it's correct that TeamWork from 13 forward is known as TW2. I've not seen the earlier TW called TW1, but I think that's a good suggestion to keep things clear. The huge difference between TW1 and TW2, and subtle differences in TW2 from 13 to 14, is also why it is really important that folks post the version of ArchiCAD that they are using in any discussion.

Thanks for bringing this up, Rob.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!