BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

Teamwork Issue using v.21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Our office has been successfully using Teamwork/ BIMcloud for about a year or so. Just in the past day or two every time I try to "send and receive" It throws up an error that says "Unsuccessful Teamwork Operation, receive changes failed!" I'm signed into the BIMcloud server, but nothing is happening. What is the best way to figure out what is going on? Can someone help? Thanks.

Jesse F.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Jesse,

If none of the other users are affected, I suggest to follow these steps:
1. Save a PLN from the current status of your project, to have a backup from your data.
2. Go to Teamwork > Projects > Reload project from Server option > in this case ARCHICAD deletes the current local cache and replaces it with the actual status of the project on the BIMcloud
3. Copy data back - try to Send & Receive
4. If you can successfully Send & Receive, then probably ARCHICAD wanted to send something up again to the server by your name, which was already there
5. If not, then there might be a corrupted element in your modification
6. In this case, run an Open & Repair on your PLN file, and repeat steps from 2 to 4
7. If you still have no luck, you can try to re-share the project
8. Worst case scenario is that you contact your local support

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Jesse,

If none of the other users are affected, I suggest to follow these steps:
1. Save a PLN from the current status of your project, to have a backup from your data.
2. Go to Teamwork > Projects > Reload project from Server option > in this case ARCHICAD deletes the current local cache and replaces it with the actual status of the project on the BIMcloud
3. Copy data back - try to Send & Receive
4. If you can successfully Send & Receive, then probably ARCHICAD wanted to send something up again to the server by your name, which was already there
5. If not, then there might be a corrupted element in your modification
6. In this case, run an Open & Repair on your PLN file, and repeat steps from 2 to 4
7. If you still have no luck, you can try to re-share the project
8. Worst case scenario is that you contact your local support

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Learn and get certified!