BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork Schedules?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it possible to teamwork schedules?

If i want someone else to work on inputting data into the finish schedule, do they need to own stories? layouts?... currently in 12 there is no option to teamwork just into the schedule...
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Paulinahtoo wrote:

If i want someone else to work on inputting data into the finish schedule, do they need to own stories? layouts?... currently in 12 there is no option to teamwork just into the schedule...
Note that all data in schedules is stored inside data fields inside of library objects. Thus, to edit a schedule, the team member must have all of those objects in his/her workspace. So, if it is a window schedule, then all exterior walls must be in the workspace. Etc.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
Paulinahtoo wrote:

Note that all data in schedules is stored inside data fields inside of library objects. Thus, to edit a schedule, the team member must have all of those objects in his/her workspace. So, if it is a window schedule, then all exterior walls must be in the workspace. Etc.

Karl
Karl thank you very much for your direct and useful responses!
Karl Ottenstein
Paulinahtoo wrote:
Karl thank you very much for your direct and useful responses!
Thanks; glad it helped.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!