BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork backup file!?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

today my archicad crashed for no reason at all, and after that I couldn't restart the session of the teamwork project. I tried to recover the project through the rollback option but nothing happened...

how can I open the several manual and automatic backups of the teamwork project?

Can anyone help me solving my problem?

the last .pla I have of the project it's from sunday afternoon, so it means i would loose a lot of work!
3 REPLIES 3
Erika Epstein
Booster
Not that I will know the answer, but which version of archicad/TW are you using?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Archicad 13 for Mac
AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear luisarfa,

As I know from my colleague, by now you had managed to get through the problem even without the support package available. I am happy about that. As my colleague said, if such problem happens again can you please make sure that you save a support package right after the incident.

I quote what my colleage said because this might be helpful for other users as well:

"After ArchiCAD crashed, start the application again. If it offers you open the recovered file.
When you opened the last saved recovered file go to the Help menu and use the Create Support Package… option. This will save a lot of information from your machine related to the TW project you are in."

Best regards,
Andor
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
Learn and get certified!