Archicad Python API
About automating tasks in Archicad using the Python API.
SOLVED!

There is no Python panel

hybrid
Enthusiast

Hello everyone. There is no Python panel in AC24/25 RUS. The INT version has everything.
Yes, an experimental feature is enabled in the settings.

Snimok_ekrana_2021-08-09_233948.pngSnimok_ekrana_2021-08-09_233737(2).png

AMD R7 2700 3.8@GHz | 32 Gb RAM | SSD | GTX 1050Ti
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report!

This problem can happen if you have a custom Work Environment applied. Please try with a default one and see if the command appears.

Also, you can add the palette manually by navigating to Options > Work Environment > Menus, then sort All commands in alphabetical order. You will be able to search for Python palette and add it to your existing menus.

Please let me know if it helps with the issue!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report!

This problem can happen if you have a custom Work Environment applied. Please try with a default one and see if the command appears.

Also, you can add the palette manually by navigating to Options > Work Environment > Menus, then sort All commands in alphabetical order. You will be able to search for Python palette and add it to your existing menus.

Please let me know if it helps with the issue!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Thanks. It worked. Now it looks like it is necessary to create a working environment from scratch on the AC25, and not import the old ones

Never import old Work Environments unless you go through all the settings to make sure you are using the new features.

This includes add new commands to menus and tool bars as well as checking all the other settings.

If you import an old WE, you will only have what was contained in the old WE with regard to commands in menus an tool bars.

Other new settings will be set with default settings which you may want to check and change.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I just have a lot of custom panels. It also takes a lot of time to re-tune everything