BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Tracking prints

Anonymous
Not applicable
We make a pdf and then print from the pdf. How does everyone keep track of how many and to what projects prints are made? We keep a piece of paper next to the plotter but writing it down is sometimes forgotten. Is there an easier way like thru the pdf or......?

Thanks for any help,
Michele
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Michele,

Try googling "print log software"...
I think its what you are looking for.
Hope that helps.

edit: I found this one... Its freeware and I've seen good reviews...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone used this one? We don't need to use the limiting part of the software but we could give this free ware a try. I just didn't want to download viruses with it.

Thanks,
MIchele

HSLAB Print Logger FE 5.0.34 download by Handy Software Lab
Lower your printing expenses by setting quotas for printing! HSLAB print Logger logs and limits all printing activity on network print server. Monitoring set of print job parameters, software records information into XML database that lets users operate charges, limit use of printers by employees, and receive detailed information about all print jobs. Software, designed as native Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista service, also lets users export reports
Type: Freeware; Released: 01/09/2007; Filesize: 4.9 MB; Price: USD $0.00;
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 2003
Tags: Audit Printing, Fax Logging, Plot Logging, Plot Tracking, Print Accounting, Print Auditing, Print Logging, Print Quota, Print Tracking, Printing Security
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just saw the edit part of your message. I'll look into that one.
Thanks for your help,
Michele
Learn and get certified!