BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Unable to Send Changes

Anonymous
Not applicable
A user in our office is able to work on his user account on the BIM Server for a day. The next day, when he begins to work He can no longer send changes and is greeted with the helpful error, "Server returned an Error". He can recieve changes as much as he wants, just not send. The only thing that fixes this is to create a new user and start again. Has this happened to anyone else?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has that user tried Reloading Project from Server? I believe unsent changes would be lost though.
Anonymous
Not applicable
We get a variety of crashes about once a week and the solution is almost always to delete the local user data, or to create a teamwork user. Occasionally we need to create a new teamwork project from a backup and migrate everyone, but that only happens once a month or so.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Reloading from Server doesn't fix the issues, neither does deleting the local data. Only thing that has worked is to delete the user and start from scratch.
Anonymous
Not applicable
...you have probably tried this... but i have had some luck with menu pulldown: Teamwork>Project>Leave teamwork Project. This deletes the local cache data also. As cleverbeans stated, you will loose changes.

I feel for you. I also have to delete local data once a week or so.
Anonymous
Not applicable
So the solution I found is to save the file out to pln and reshare. Something strage on the users computer on that file only.
Learn and get certified!