Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

WINDOW ORDER IN THE SCHEDULE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I LABEL MY WINDOWS A1,B1,C1,D1, ETC FOR MAIN LEVEL WINDOWS AND A2,B2,C2, ETC FOR UPPER LEVEL WINDOWS BUT IN MY SCHEDULE IT LISTS THEM IN ORDER LIKE THIS - A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2 ETC. I WANT THE FIRST FLOOR WINDOWS TO LIST FIRST IN THE SCHEDULE AND THE SECOND LEVEL WINDOWS TO COME AFTER IN THE SCHEDULE.

i CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
cougarbrent wrote:
I LABEL MY WINDOWS A1,B1,C1,D1, ETC FOR MAIN LEVEL WINDOWS AND A2,B2,C2, ETC FOR UPPER LEVEL WINDOWS BUT IN MY SCHEDULE IT LISTS THEM IN ORDER LIKE THIS - A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2 ETC. I WANT THE FIRST FLOOR WINDOWS TO LIST FIRST IN THE SCHEDULE AND THE SECOND LEVEL WINDOWS TO COME AFTER IN THE SCHEDULE.

i CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
For fields for which you have enabled sorting (up or down arrow), they are sorted in order, top to bottom (field list) - left to right (schedule itself). So, if you want things grouped by story, you must add the story to your field list and make it the first field. Make it a 'title' field so that it displays only once for each story. (I don't have AC running at the moment. AC may call this a 'headline' field or something like that.)

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB