BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Wall accessories - wall framing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using Archicad 19 and I have installed the Accessories. I am trying to use the Wall Framing but I have the following two issues:

1. Wherever there is a door opening there are two lines showing [I guess they are the header]. Can I make then not showing?

2. The add-on creates the frame on the outer leaf of the wall so I have to move it to the correct place. Whenever I make a change to the frame though, it brings it back to its original location. How can I avoid this?
2 REPLIES 2
Do you actually find this accessory useful as compared to simply modeling the framing?

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

DGSketcher
Legend
I couldn't even get it to work, but from what I saw on the manual images I don't think the results would stand much credibility under structural assessment and possibly lacked sufficient flexibility to cover all the framing variables.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Learn and get certified!