BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Wall inside height

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

starting my time in the forum with a question...

Does anybody know if/how I can get the "inside wall height" in a Schedule.
Using AC18. The walls are "properly" modelled, that is from base level slab upper side to upper level slab upper side, but I need the actual construction height that is the height comprehended between upper side of lower slab and underside of upper slab (also substracting coatings). The slab outer shells are not modelled (are built through the wall element) but should be quantified apart.

Thanks in advance!
1 REPLY 1
Hi there,

If your walls are not intersected with slanted roofs, you could use the "Minimum Height of the Wall Skin on the Inside Face" field in the Scheme Settings of the Schedule. This should pick exactly what you need if the model is correct. I don't remember if this field is available in AC18, though.

Otherwise, in AC 22 take a look at Property Manager and the new Expressions. Again, the uniformity of wall heights and slabs will impact the accuracy of calculations.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11
Learn and get certified!