Istvan wrote:TeamworkServerProjectBackupTool "works" in that it is able to create backup files. TeamworkServerProjectRestoreTool "works" in that it is able to take the file to be restored and copy it to the Projects folder.
Could you please detail a little bit more what have you tried exactly?
Because the command line tools such as TeamworkServerBackupTool and TeamworkServerRestoreTool etc. should work properly.
Istvan wrote:I've now tested this and it works, but it has a downside. All the projects and libraries will need to be loaded one by one. For a large number of items this takes a lot of time, almost as much as importing items with a web browser if not counting the upload time.
After these steps e.g. the restored project will appear in the Projects list.
- 1. Open the Manager browser interface
2. Navigate to the Modules page
3. Select the Server module from the list
4. Select the Projects or Libraries panel on the right side of the page
5. Search for projects or Libraries which status is Unused
6. Select the Unused project or library and use the Load as New option (or use the Link to existing project option)