Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Weird colours in teamwork

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm working with a collegemate on a teamworkproject. We both have colored workspace setting on: All with original color.

Sometimes a constructional piece "changes" his appearance with a color.
For example: a slab on the 1st floor is orange in de 3D view... (my mates usercolor is also orange, coincidence?)

It's not in the settings (cutfill or material) of the slab, it has to be some weird view option in teamwork. We both released all the reservations, we did 'send and receive', etc.

I had it before with some walls, but it suddenly disappeared and solved itself.

I really would like to know why this is happening and how I can change it back.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Also a wall just turned red...

I made some print-screens.
Screen shot 2011-05-25 at 12.43.43 PM.jpg
Karl Ottenstein
This should not happen if your TW settings is 'all with original color' - so it seems likely that the colored wall and slabs are not related to TW at all, but the Mark Up palette. Mark Up elements will show in the Mark Up colors until they are "accepted".

??

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks.
It has indeed something to do with the Mark-up tool. Somehow ecodesigner is involved. I can get rid of the colors in 3d by clicking the eye so it gets invisible.

But, why is the project doing this and does it has implications for the project?

edit: I noticed the mark-up's are created by my classmate... not by myself, but he has no idea how he did do it.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Karl wrote:
This should not happen if your TW settings is 'all with original color' - so it seems likely that the colored wall and slabs are not related to TW at all, but the Mark Up palette. Mark Up elements will show in the Mark Up colors until they are "accepted".
I have to say, that was a really good find. I don't think I would have thought of it in a hurry.

Good job Karl!

Cheers,
Link.