Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

When to transition to AC25 (Mac/Win office)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys!

Been away for a while from all things ArchiCAD but now I'm back!!! So our office is using AC24 right now in a mixed Mac/Win office and I'm looking to see when we move over to AC25. Any bugs or issues that would be a hard stop to transitioning right now?

All Mac/Win workstations/laptops are running their most current iteration of their OS.

Thanks!!
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
There have been a variety of issues reported here in the forums that we're told will be fixed in the first update for Archicad 25... but the date of release of that update has not been announced yet.

So... as is the advice with every new release anyway... go ahead and install it and learn the new features, but unless there is a compelling reason to do projects in it right away, wait for at least the first update/hotfix.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl,

I figured as much...didn't look up all the issues, but I'll probably install 25 for testing purposes for now.

Cheers,

Last week the first update was released…

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/What-s-new/Archicad-25-Update-3011-Released/td-p/305243

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB