BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Where is the Graphic Template for the Elements List saved?

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
I have created a custom Graphic template for a Dorr/Window template. I have modified and saved it yesterday, but today AC can't seem to find it. In the "Set Up List Schemes" window its name appears as dimmed but I can't find it.
Doing a search with Spotlight with the Template's name the file that comes up is "New grafpa db. LIS" which is my custom database. Are the Graphic Templates saved in there? And why isn't it loaded?
Can I save them as separate .TXT files? I find some .TXT inside AC library > Templates > List Templates. I suppose those are the same...
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Achille:

I am assuming you are referring to the List Elements schedule, not the Interactive Schedules. I believe they are stored in a file named LISTSET.TXT, and should be in one of your loaded libraries. You might want to make sure that all the libraries you have been using are loaded. Also, there may be problems if more than one of these files is loaded.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Yes David, I was asking about List Elements, not the Interactive Schedule.

The LISTSET.TXT file you are reffering to maybe isn't called like this anymore. I found it only on old AC libraries.
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Achille:

In the US version, this file is at ArchiCAD Library 14 > List Templates 14 > Property Data 14 > GEN_Property Data 14 > LISTSET.TXT.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!