Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.
SOLVED!

Will BIMcloud basic run on Mac Mojave?

svpribyl
Contributor
System requirements don't list Mojave as an option, and I'm wondering if I'm having trouble setting it up because I am running Mojave. I keep getting a message that BIMcloud server is not accessible.
Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi All,

If anyone else would experience the same: it is possible that some BIMcloud components try to claim the very same ports, therefore a race condition will be presented between these components.

We recommend to update the BIMcloud to 2019.1 where these kind of issues are handled better.

You can always find the latest updates here: https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Steve,

BIMcloud Basic is compatible with Mojave from 2018.2.1.

For the issue:
1. Did you install more than one instance of BIMcloud Basic to the same machine? Maybe more than one are using the same ports.

2. Do you have any special characters in the path of the BIMcloud Server? Try to reconfigure it to the default path.

3. Does it help if you restart the BIMcloud Server service manually?

If you can't solve with one or another, please send me a private message to discuss further actions.

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Solution
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi All,

If anyone else would experience the same: it is possible that some BIMcloud components try to claim the very same ports, therefore a race condition will be presented between these components.

We recommend to update the BIMcloud to 2019.1 where these kind of issues are handled better.

You can always find the latest updates here: https://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/

Kind regards,

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

svpribyl
Contributor
That seems to have solved the problem.
Thank you!
Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26