Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window/Door Schedules: Preview column in color on layout

Jeff Kogut
Booster
We are trying to add schedules and I'm finding the output to be squirrley. It seems like I had the look all set up and at some point AC decided to change the way the view looked.

This is what it now looks like with the view placed on a sheet, with color:

Below is what I'd like it to look like on the layout, this is obviously the schedule itself. I did have the layout view at one point looking like the schedule view, not sure what changed. Trying to correct it I've tweaked so many settings that I'm not sure where to go from here. Any ideas?

AC19-23 | Win10 Pro | i7-8700K | Quadro P600 | 500gb 960 EVO M2 | Dual 28" 4k Samsung U28E590
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
In version 19 and before the colour was controlled with the Model View Options (override fills) but now in 20 I think this is controlled with the Graphics Overrides.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Jeff Kogut
Booster
Finally after 2 of us poking around on this for about an hour we figured it out. Yes, it is the Graphic Override. We didn't realize we had to not only edit the override, but also add Find & Select type criteria.
AC19-23 | Win10 Pro | i7-8700K | Quadro P600 | 500gb 960 EVO M2 | Dual 28" 4k Samsung U28E590
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you please send the step by step guide on how to edit, find and select the creteria for graphic overrides inorder to remove the material color in door schedule.
Barry Kelly
Ashley. wrote:
Can you please send the step by step guide on how to edit, find and select the creteria for graphic overrides inorder to remove the material color in door schedule.
See this post and see if that helps.
You need to use a GO that has a rule to make all background fills transparent.

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66122&hilit=schedule+color#p293973

Ignore the other posts there as it seems Tom was having a slightly different issue.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11