BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window/Door schedule set-up issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi everyone,

I've started using ArchiCAD very recently and I'm trying to create a window/door schedule like this one in the picture I've attached.

the thing is:

1st - I don't know how to make those levels/grids show up
2nd - I don't know how to add colors to the rows separely
3rd - I don't know how to add TEXT parameters instead of numbers

does any one know how to do these things and set this window/door schedule properly just like in the PDF?

Thanks for now
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok,

I figured out how to use TEXT parameters. now there are only two things to figure out, c'mon guys help me out
It would be easier to answer your questions if the image were attached.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh, I'm really sorry. I thought I had done that.

https://ibb.co/hi8tYk
It's not clear where you want color, since none is shown in your example. I don't think you will be able to get the floor levels to show automatically in the schedule. Schedules typically show one window per "cell." You can add 2D information to each cell, but nothing that will consolidate the window schedule like this.
Richard
Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard wrote:
It's not clear where you want color, since none is shown in your example. I don't think you will be able to get the floor levels to show automatically in the schedule. Schedules typically show one window per "cell." You can add 2D information to each cell, but nothing that will consolidate the window schedule like this.
This is what I've managed to do so far - added dimensions to the opening view and text parameters, but I can't set those row lines for the 2 parameters on the bottom only.

The colors I mentioned were those grey-white rows.

https://ibb.co/bZacTk
I think you are trying to graphically match a different program's window schedule to ArchiCAD's, and this just isn't going to happen unless you draw it manually. (Probably not a good idea.)
Richard
Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard wrote:
I think you are trying to graphically match a different program's window schedule to ArchiCAD's, and this just isn't going to happen unless you draw it manually. (Probably not a good idea.)
Actually, I found out what they did. They detailed it manually hehe

That's why I wasn't being able to set the rows and headers accordingly.
Learn and get certified!