BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedule - Restructure on Multi Page Layouts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can I not have my schedule by Restructured onto multiple pages if I want it to be more than one row big?
8 REPLIES 8
Karl Ottenstein
I just experienced yesterday exactly what you're describing. Couldn't get more than one row, and it forced itself to the bottom of the page.

I needed to get my schedule finished, so did it the hard way, copying it over onto multiple sheets and cropping what I needed. Not ideal.

So...I'm also curious if anyone knows a way around what you illustrate.

PS I'm assuming that you, too, have the checkbox for the schedule's drawing settings checked as shown in the attached...("Split drawing among multiple layouts")
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I have that box checked as well.

And, I , too, the last time I made a schedule did it the hard way and just copied the schedule a bunch of times, but I had a few extra minutes before this has to be submitted so i thought I'd throw it out there. . .

Bummer - I was hoping you had all the answers!

hopefully someone does!

I am kind of thinking someone does, or this would have been posted about more already right?

Funny - I have ben using Archicad for 9 years or something and I could still probably post 10 questions a day with screen shots on this forum, and I am the CAD manager and "know-it-all" in our office

Do you think this would be a Buggy thing? because this seems like this is how this is 'supposed' to work, right?
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Seems to me like a buggy thingy.
So I am reporting this to GS to look at.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Csaba Kezer
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hey Guys,

Unfortunately this is something that we couldn't develop for the IS yet. We can either split the schedule among multiple layouts having one row on each OR have the schedule in more lines but on only one page.

There is a wishlist item about this functionality, I have added your comments to it to track the needs for this.

Thanks for reporting,
Csaba
Csaba Kézér
Director, Global Customer Support
Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank You everyone!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. I'm having the same issue here.
Is that issue still current or it has been solved?

https://gtaljaard.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/how-to-split-a-schedule-door-window-into-multiple-layouts...
...How can this guy get it to work?
In my case it splits a long schedule only in two parts... I don't get this at all >.<

Cheers.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I believe this has not yet been solved.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Agree. This should be solved.

There should also be an option to get a single layout id when using split among multiple layouts instead of an interval. Is this something GS is looking into as well??

Regards
Alexander
Learn and get certified!