1. The Tag is reading a parameter applied to the window
2. That Parameter is not in the Basic Schedule List
1. In the Schedule List select ADD triangle and select Object Parameters
2. In the List go to Archicad Library and look for Openings
3. Select the specific window type (though it does not matter) and look for the parameter.
4. Use add for the list.
eduardo rolón AIA NCARB Another of the forum moderators. Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram OS X 10.XX latest AC25 US/INT -> AC08
the window label has a variable in it.
still unsure/unclear how do I get this particular variable 'into' the schedule.
i'm having a tough time finding where this variable is relative to the object.
geez....and this office I work at does NOT show the window tags in plan. Dunno know bout the rest of you but....in my 30+ years of practicing architecture....I've 'mostly' seen the windows and door tags "IN" plan and rarely have seen them in elevations.....but hey, as the man once said........."he who has Gold Rules..."
ejrolon wrote: Try here, though I think you will need to add the label to the windows in plan since I don't think that AC will be able to read them from sections Elevations, hope I am wrong.